Thursday, August 4, 2011

BITCH ASS MEN

               Y my paths r my friends dem paths keep coming across these minute (adj.
2. unimportant; petty) subjects ....my definition of dem is when u a cuss and a sail hot wud, him a sail & style yuh back up also and really waan go toe fi toe like some ole gyal?!?!?! like my yute whe u get dat from.
 


I think they is what medical science calls an Hermaphrodite....cause how can u have one cocky whe a swing but act like u have sumting whe cut inna 2.

Man fi humble and act accordingly, to style and go bk & forth is wutless man traits. How can one have respect fi him whe a labba off him mout like gyal.


*this entry was meant 2 b short & spicy*
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Yes... man fi humble demself. I so dislike men who one minute act like gal and a run off at the mouth and then next minute you wanna act like man and humble yourself. You either one or the other.

    I have NO RESPECT for men like dat...hells no.. In my book i will just talk and deal with dem like a labbabitch they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girllllllllllllllllll!!!

    It seems in todays society it's become more and more acceptable for men to act like BITCHES!! They chat people business worse than we do. They use social media to throw words and trace more than we do. And they find this acceptable?

    Soon start walk wid tampon fi shove up some a dem PUSSY!!!

    ReplyDelete