Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BEYONCE BEING SUED FOR STEALING DANCE MOVES

In my opinion dance moves are always copied/duplicated...there is a saying imitation is the best form of flattery. I am far from a Beyonce fan but I do respect her as a YOUNG successful woman...except for her HPUSE of DEREON line that has really flopped LOL.....so you be the judge


It is not the first time that Beyonce has been accused of borrowing dance moves, according to The Times. Two years ago she admitted that moves in the video for "Single Ladies"

Belgian dancer-choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, one of the biggest names in modern dance, believes the pregnant American star has clearly plagiarized her work.
"I didn't know anything about this. I'm not mad, but this is plagiarism. This is stealing," Keersmaeker told a Danish blog, according to The (London) Times.
"What's rude about it is that they don't even bother about hiding it. They seem to think they could do it because it's a famous work ... Am I honored? Look, I've seen local school kids doing this. That's a lot more beautiful."


Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/entertainment/beyonce-facing-legal-action-after-being-accused-of-stealing-dance-moves-ncxdc-101011#ixzz1aV4UdNX6 

No comments:

Post a Comment