Friday, July 22, 2011

If......Friend

If were not able to inspire, motivate, uplift each other then what kind of friend are u

If my kids dont know u by ur name then ur not a friend eg. Kids Mommy going out with Leslie..Kids response to me Who's that???

If my pocketbook not safe around u then ur not a friend.

If Im goin to be nervous with u around my man...then HELLS no ur not a friend #gofigure

If u cant come to my house and vice versa then ur not a friend

If u borrow my ride and bring it back on E...then ur a THOUGHTLESS friend

                    If there is a simple disagreement/misunderstanding then communication stops with one of us asking, "damnm what happened". Then u was not a REAL friend.

But if I can count on u thru thick and thin, be that listening ear that also offers up unbias criticism when needs be. I will cherish u as a FRIEND!!



1 comment: